CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

IN WHATEVER WAY

When you're away
You've your way.
Either you make your way,
To keep me at bay.

As long as I didn't know
What's your play.
When in such a way
Surely you've secret in your tray.

Whatever way I am wondering
Why you're away.
Your heart never sway
On my way.

I am not worth
That's what you say.
My countless calls
You put at bay.

They're worthless
Like a dirty clay in your tray.
As they disrupted
Your loving day.

When we're on the same way
We have our love play.
Our bodies, hearts and souls
In one way.
All in one rhythm
Without delay.

But now you choose
Your own way.
You let me go
My own way.

There's no points for me
To stay or pray.
Its high time for me
to go far far away.

The more I delay
The worst will be your play.
Let us not hope for parley.
Our love's already in dark alley.

~ Rb Salleh

0 comments: